I edited a picture I took of our pet Iguana Buddy earlier today.
Dear people who like the song "Despacito":
This is not representative of what is going on in Puerto Rico, 🇵🇷 it is explotative in my opinion and the shots of La Perla of course are beautiful, our island and people are beautiful but the conditions of those in La Perla and throughout the island are not good you know because of colonalism and imperalism. Everyone on the island is not dancing, and happy colonial subjects. Popular culture and the use of it is one of the first steps to fast track gentrification, make Puerto Rico look really dope for westerners who want to come and take our land under the guise of tourism....p.s. **** Justin Bieber
#RealTalkOneFifty with #TheRealImperio
Your government worked so hard in making you believe that the people of 🇵🇷 are freeloaders because they refuse to vote for statehood & refuse to vote for independence. The truth is that every time the PR government had a plebiscite both the Government of America & PR had nothing good to offer basically forcing us to vote for commonwealth. Just like this last plebiscite Congress told the governor of Puerto Rico Ricky Rosello that something had to be done so Rosello added the Tennessee bill the one they used to become an official state. The people of 🇵🇷 saw right through the trick and boycotted. The media says the people voted for statehood and it won but out of the 100% of the citizens only 23% went and voted for statehood the rest of the 77% of the citizens boycotted and stood home making the majority win which is the 77% of the citizens of Puerto Rico making the boycotters the clear winners when in reality only a small half a handful of the citizens want statehood 23% and we know Congress will not rule over the majority of the citizens of Puerto Rico. #RealTalkOneFifty with #TheRealImperio #PuertoRicoLibre
G'mornin to all my beautiful Reina Latinas, Afro-Latina Queens and Queens worldwide. I hope you all have a Royal day. #TheRealImperio 🇵🇷
I still haven't earned a single penny on the 8app for my content since I joined last year. I'll probably delete this app just like Rabadaba and the rest. I guess Tsū was the only real deal. 😔 #TheRealImperio
I've deleted friends on Social Media who continued to rub in their WHITE privilege while mocking those who are Muslims & Immigrants. I also deleted so called Evangelical Christians both from across seas & here the US who continue to support a man who has NO Christian values.
I was okay with whoever y'all supported even if I disagreed but when your gloating with pride mocking those who are affected by this TRAGEDY of an Amerikkkan Election and not taking the time to better understand the pain, suffering affects of this election to your minority friends on Social Media then you really never cared about your friends. #TheRealImperio
A sad but true perspective on gentrification and its impact on Puerto Rican and Latino communities. This one is about Williamsburg, but it could be Hell's Kitchen, the Lower East Side (aka Loisaida), El Barrio, or many other neighborhoods in NYC and across the country. We are, no doubt, a proud people, so let's work to ensure the legacy of our heritage lives on in America's communities. #HispanicHeritageMonth #TheRealImperio